The Starrlight Meme
1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? coffee
2. Where was your profile picture taken? my hallway
3. Can you play Guitar Hero? never tried--never want to
4. Name someone who made you laugh today. What was it about? samuel, because he is such a suck up when he wants something.
5. How late did you stay up last night and why? 11 pm because we were out of town then had to come home and get everyone settled in bed and feed maggie.
6. If you could move somewhere else where would you and why? i don't want to move anywhere else.
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks? yup :)
8. Which of your friends lives closest to you? shelly
9. Do you believe ex's can be friends? With benefits? no
10. Do you like Dr. Pepper? yes
11. When was the last time you cried really hard? Really hard as opposed to just sniveling? when i thought about maggie being my last baby
12. Who took your profile picture? chris
13. Who was the last person you took a picture of? maggie
14. Was yesterday better than today? Why? everyday is good in its own way.
15. Can you live a day without TV? sure. i do it every sunday.
16. Are you upset about anything now? nope
17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? always
18. Are you a bad influence? i hope not.
19. Night out or night in? night in
20. What items could you not go without during the day? computer
21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? i can't remember
22. What does the last text message in your inbox say? i don't text
23. How do you feel about your life right now? a little stressed
24. Do you hate anyone? hate is a bad word
25. If we were to look in your Facebook inbox, what would we find? one message from my cousin.
26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? yes
27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before? yes
28. What song is stuck in your head?none
29. Someone knocks on your window at 2 a.m., whom do you want it to be? i don't know but it better be an emergency!
30. Do you (or did you) want to have grandkids before you’re 50? if my kids are married.
31. Tell us your Saturday night. homegroup. pizza, prayer and fellowship.
32. Do you think too much or too little? probably too much.
33. Do you smile a lot? usually