Thursday, October 1, 2009

13 websites I love

1. yahoo.com (gotta check my email!)

2. facebook.com (gotta see what my friends and family are up to. oh, and check my farm of course :D )

3. bzzagent.com (click on the widget in my sidebar to check it out!)

4. momdot.com (i've just started visiting but it's a great place for blogger moms)

5. online-sweepstakes.com (this site started my love affair with giveaways)

6. becentsable.net (their grocery gathering is the best place to find blogs with lists of the current best deals in stores!)

7. thepioneerwoman.com (this woman is funny and makes the best food i've ever seen!)

8. caffeinatedthoughts.com (great place for conservatives to get the news!)

9. http://www.wepl.lib.oh.us/ (my local library website. i'm a library nut. i have my library card number memorized. i know. i'm special.)

10. neopets.com (i don't get to go on there much anymore but i am directly responsible for getting my sister and my son hooked : P )

11. 100daystochristmas.com (it's just around the corner!)

12. bfads.net (the greatest site for black friday ads!)

13. mommysavers.com (great site for freebies, coupons, recipes, talking to other moms...something for everyone!)


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!

Click the post title to see the other participants.

3 comments:

  1. Most I've never been to, will check them out though. Good 13!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list of blogs, Pioneer Woman is my down fall, I've read all the posts on Confessions and tried almost all the recipes. I seriously could spend all day there.

    Calico Contemplations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun list, I love to see where other people spend their time online. I know of many of yours, but will check out some new-to-me ones as well.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment so i know someone out there is visiting!