Monday, October 5, 2009

Simple Woman's Day Book ~ Oct 5

Outside my window... the sun is finally shining :)

I am thinking... i can't wait for the kids to go to bed. i want to watch a movie with my hubby :)

I am thankful for... my wonderful in-laws (most of them anyway...)

I am wearing...red t-shirt, blue sweater, black yoga pants and pebbles socks

I am remembering... everything i need to get done today

I am going... to eat a REALLY tasty apple later. it has carmel, chocolate, almonds and coconut on it!

I am reading... "keeping my childrens hearts" by the maxwells

I am hoping... we get to go to maine this year.

On my mind... i really need to set up a schedule so i don't waste so much time on here.

From the learning rooms... starting the last history lifepac! 3 more weeks and we will be starting mystery of history.

Noticing that... maggie is starting to sleep less and needs to be stimulated more.

Pondering these words... i can do all things through christ who strengthens me.

From the kitchen... chili, chicken noodle soup, biscuits, homemade goodies---it must be fall!

Around the house... i need to clean!!!

One of my favorite things~ carmel apples!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment so i know someone out there is visiting!