Friday, September 18, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook~Sept. 18, 2009


FOR TODAY...

Outside my window...it's starting to look like fall!

I am thinking...how wonderful it is to have a baby who wants me by her side all the time.

I am thankful for... the cooler weather, shorter days and approaching holidays.

I am wearing... pajama pants and a nursing gown

I am remembering...when i was pregnant

I am creating...this week's grocery list and menu plan

I am going...to (hopefully) get rid of a lot of clutter tomorrow at the garage sale

I am reading...magazines (that's all i have time for!) and the book of nehemiah with my mentoring group.

I am hoping...the Lord reminds me each and every day how special my children are and to cherish each moment with them.

On my mind...getting things purged for the sale tomorrow

From the learning rooms...enjoying the new science curriculum. it's wonderful to learn science in a biblical way.

Noticing that...the little things are becoming more important to me.

From the kitchen...lasagna, garlic bread and salad for dinner

Around the house...the bathtub needs scrubbed, next weeks lessons need planned and set out, artwork on the walls needs taken down so there is room for new stuff and the whole house needs dusted.

One of my favorite things...the smell of my baby's neck.

A few plans for the rest of the week: garage sale, church, groceries

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment so i know someone out there is visiting!