12. Use three words to describe yourself? organized, nurturing, high-strung
1. The phone rings. Who will it to be? the library
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? i try to park by a cart corral so i can
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? in any setting i'm more of a talker
4. Do you take compliments well? not usually
5. Do you play Sudoku? no. i'm not math-brained
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive? if it was God's will, he'd show me how
7. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? yes
8. What was your favorite game as a kid? i didn't really play many games
9. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew she /he was married, would you? i'm married. either way, no.
10. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you? no
11. Do you like to pursue or be pursued? either
13. Do any songs make you cry? lots do
14. Are you continuing your education? yes, by homeschooling :)
15. Do you know how to shoot a gun? not yet, but chris will be teaching me soon
16. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth? yes
17. How often do you read books? not much time to anymore
18. Do you think more about the past, present or future? i'd have to say all pretty equally
19. What is your favorite children’s book? "i'll love you forever"
20.What color are your eyes? brown
21. How tall are you? 5'2 3/4"
22. Where is your dream house located? in heaven :)
23. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed? my kids!
24. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden? oh geez. about a year ago!
25. Where was the furthest place you traveled today? the living room? lol!
26. Do you like mustard? only on hot dogs with ketchup