Friday, September 18, 2009

~Thursday 13 ~ 13 things I never want to forget

1. My love for Jesus

2. What it feels like to have a person growing inside of me

3. Why I married Chris

4. The importance of family

5. The smell of a new baby's head

6. The view from the top of Cadillac mountain

7. The feeling I had the day I was baptized

8. To put love before law

9. To cherish every moment God has given me

10. It is better to give than to receive

11. How it feels to have a whole day to do NOTHING

12. The joys of being surrounded by family on the holidays

13. The feel of the crisp fall air


Click the post title to get the code and view more participants

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!

Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment so i know someone out there is visiting!