1. I don't have to pump to feed my baby!
2. I never miss a "first" (smile, step, giggle)
3. I have the primary influence in my kids' lives.
4. When I'm feeling sad/angry/chaotic there's always someone to give me a hug and make me better.
5. My kids will remember me being with them all day, not a stranger.
6. I can homeschool.
7. It saves money (no daycare, gas, car upkeep, etc.)
8. I have time to make a real dinner for my family to sit down and be together every night.
9. I'm the one there answering the questions that come to my child's mind throughout the day.
10. I've learned more patience at home with my children than I ever did anywhere else!
11. I get to play and learn all day--and it's my job!
12. I'm having an opportunity to shape the future of the world (x4!)
13. It's right where God wants me.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!