Thursday, September 24, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook~~FOR TODAY...September 24


Outside my window... hot and muggy. not what i'd want in an autumn day.

I am thinking...there are many changes that need to take place in my home and family. thank you to the maxwells who showed me some of those things.

I am thankful for...the family God has blessed me with. even in the rough patches.

I am wearing...black capris and a grey nursing tank

I am remembering...the love i had for each of my children the very first day they were born. sometimes it is hard to keep that first love---just like with our relationship with the Lord.

I am going...to a birthday party and vow renewal wedding this saturday.

I am reading..."keeping our children's hearts" by the maxwells.

I am hoping...to continue on in the path the Lord has set before me without wavering as often as i've been.

On my mind...finishing up the school week.

From the learning rooms...history test today. science tomorrow. i need to call and set up a field trip to the firehouse before the weather gets bad.

Noticing that...my children really do follow the example i set.

Pondering these words..."My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me." 2 Corinthians 12:9

From the kitchen...made meatloaf muffins last night and they turned out pretty good. even sam ate them! that recipe's a keeper! linguini romano is tonight.

Around the house...the livingroom and sam's room were spotless and organized when i got home from mentoring last night--thank you austin!! need to fold some laundry (as always) and do up the dishes (again).

One of my favorite things~maggie chuckling at sam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment so i know someone out there is visiting!