Monday, September 28, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook for September 28


Outside my window... windy, cold and drizzly. the perfect fall day!

I am thinking... about how quickly maggie is growing. it makes me sad.

I am thankful for... 6 uninterrupted hours of sleep last night!!

I am wearing... my nursing night gown.

I am remembering... the maxwell's words from the conference last week.

I am going... to the homeschool get together friday.

I am reading... nehemiah for mentoring, several magazines and "higher hope" by robert whitlow.

I am hoping... God gives us an unmistakable sign about where we should be.

On my mind... chris and austin starting youth group wednesday.

From the learning rooms... trying to get maggie on a schedule. getting sam and sophie away from the tv more. finishing up history lifepac with austin so we can start mystery of history in a few weeks. also, working on teaching austin to cook.

Noticing that... my moods change with the weather.

Pondering these words...if you don't have your children's hearts someone else will.

From the kitchen... apple cinnamon cake, pumpkin crisp, shrimp scampi

Around the house... enjoying that perfect time when we don't need fans or the furnace.

One of my favorite things~ having conversations with maggie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment so i know someone out there is visiting!